Build a more diverse and inclusive professional community. Take home skills and strategies to make a difference in your own workplace and career experience. Expand your network of colleagues who share your commitment to engaging the widest diversity of perspectives on today’s complex scientific and engineering challenges.
- Strategies for increasing underrepresented minority (URM) engagement in the STEM professions.
- Best practices for building a welcoming and inclusive workplace culture.
- Addressing factors behind the self-induced glass ceiling and supporting new pathways to career fulfillment.
— Clarissa A. Yablinsky, Los Alamos National Laboratory, “DMMM1 Builds on the Strength in Diversity”
- Amy Clarke, Los Alamos National Laboratory (Chair)
- Keith Bowman, San Francisco State University
- Ann Carpenter, Remote Energy Solutions
- Benjamin Cordani, Caterpillar
- Elizabeth Holm, Carnegie Mellon University
- Beth Lewis, Wyman-Gordon Forgings
- Jonathan Madison, Sandia National Laboratories
<div “=””>FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about this meeting, please complete the meeting inquiry form or contact:
TMS Meeting Services
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale , PA 15086-7514 USA
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 241
(800) 759-4TMS (4867)
Fax: (724) 776-3770