November 15 – 18, 2016, Macau, China
Conference, exhibition and plant tours organized by World Recycling Forum
The next top quality conference in electronics and cars recycling will take place from November 15 – 18, 2016 in exciting Macau.
During the conference, over 200 leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy makers – will meet to discuss:
- How to operate successfully in the recycling business
- Protecting people and the environment
- Supply chain transparency
- Manufacturer take-back schemes and recycling efforts
- Government initiatives, such as the Circular Economy policy
- Processing technology advances and trends
- Reuse and refurbishment
- Mercury-containing scrap recycling (batteries, lamps, LCDs)
- ELV depollution and dismantling best practices
- ELV shredding and downstream materials separation
- Panel: Electronics Refurbishment: Why and how to do it
An integrated exhibition area offers a perfect backdrop to find out, one-on-one, what’s new in the global electronics and cars recycling business.
The conference is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
Five outstanding plant tours will be organized on Tuesday November 15, 2016 to a car manufacturer, to a car dismantler, to an electronics and a plastics recycler as well as to a car parts recycler.
On Friday November 18, 2016, the participants have the chance to sign up for one of the following, informative workshops:
- Access to the Indian E-waste market
- New modes and new strategies of electronic recycling industry
- Used electronics equipment – There’s something in the air and it’s not all good
For more information and graphic material please contact:
5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Phone: +86 182 176 289 10 (Chinese)
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05