Media release: June 26, 2017
IERC 2018 is the recycling industry’s most important event, bringing together over 500 international producers, recyclers, equipment manufacturers, recycling associations, standards bodies, refurbishers, NGOs, regulators and many more.
- Challenges of the Circular Economy
- Worldwide take-back schemes, quotas and challenges faced by OEMs
- The role of recycling in the achievement of the sustainable development goals
- Reuse & refurbishment – How about data security?
- Best available recycling technologies
- Recycling of precious and strategic metals
- Country reports
- Supply chain transparency
- How do countries and electronics manufacturing companies close the recycling loop?
- Which standards, compliance regulations and controls support or fail the industry?
- Business opportunities and models in emerging markets
- Recycling of hazardous components such as batteries, lamps, LCDs, mercury, etc.
- Safety standards for transportation
The program also includes powerful Keynote Speakers, Tech Box Talks and Podium Discussions.
A large exhibition area with over 60 booths provides the perfect opportunity to reach key industry decision makers and to find out what’s new in the global electronics recycling business. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
Furthermore, the conference will offer interesting workshops and the following plant tours:
- Montanwerke Brixlegg AG, Brixlegg
- Müller-Guttenbrunn, Metran and MBA Polymers, Amstetten/Kematen
Call for Papers:
The organizers have launched a call for papers and invite interested authors to submit their proposals to email@example.com before July 25, 2017.
For more information and graphic material please contact:
Schwaderhof 7, 5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
+41 62 785 10 00 | +86 182 17628910 (Chinese) | +41 62 785 10 05 (Fax)
ICM is an international leader in the organisation of conferences specialising in the fields of recycling cars, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world’s fastest growing commodity markets for years.
ICM AG is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000. The company was founded by Jeanette Duttlinger. Her team consists of 12 employees who speak German, English, Spanish, Italian, French and Chinese.