The 19th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2019 organized by ICM AG will be held from March 20 – 22, 2019 in the Vienna Marriott Hotel in beautiful Vienna, Austria.
Over 250 delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present news and challenges of the manufacturing and end-of-life vehicle (ELV) business. The congress will bring together the various links in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators and policy-makers from all over the world.
Topics of the congress:
- Update on future cars and its impact on recycling
- Safety aspects of collection and recycling of electric vehicles
(cars, trucks, buses, bikes)
- Benefits of the circular economy for car manufacturers and recyclers
- Country reports and updates on new laws and regulations regarding
- Sustainability benefits of automotive recycling
- Autonomous driving vehicles impact on car recycling
- Next generation recycling processes and equipment
- Innovations in dismantling, shredding and sorting
- How to recycle new materials used in future cars
- Recycling of lithium-ion batteries of hybrid and electric vehicles
- Reuse & refurbishment – How about data security?
- Recycling of electric and electronic components
- Spotlight: E-Mobility
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, colleagues and competitors.
Furthermore, the conference will offer interesting workshops and plant tours.
Call for papers:
The organizers have launched a call for papers and invite interested authors to submit their proposal before September 30, 2018.
For more information and graphic material please contact:
5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05